With Christmas a distant memory and New Years fast approaching, why not kick up your heels and step out in style in some great footwear that won’t break the bank.
Here’s 12 fabulous shoe finds that’ll make you sparkle and shine like a million dollars without spending the big-time bucks!
All these dazzling, drop dead gorgeous heels will take your style to new heights for amazingly under $100!
1- Rhonda Chiffon Sandals
the RHONDA is not quite a sandal but nonetheless called one. This spiked stiletto is sure to make you stand out at any party. The perfect shoe for a cocktail dress, and any special occasion.
- Black Chiffon tied with Gold detailing in the heel, as well as gold accent rings
- Available in Black at TopShop in New York (or online at us.Topshop.com)
2- Sacred Heart Vegas Studded Platform Heels
These platform heels will make you the center of attention and bling-ed out with studs. Ideal for dresses or denim and everything in between.
- Studded accents give your look an edge.
- Round toe, slip on that’s lightly padded footbed offers all-day cushioning.
- Available in Red, Nude, and Black.
- $51.99 at Kohl’s
- Round toe high heel platform pump
- Suede upper, patent leather maryjane strap, and padded insole for ultimate comfort
- Snake-printed 1.5 inch platform and a patent leather-covered 5.2″ heel
- Available at Nordstrom and JessicaSimpsonCollection.com
At Payless Shoes, Isabel Toledo designed a pretty snazzy peep-toe heel called the Bow Dress Shoe for a can’t beat low price. While you may skimp on price, but you won’t in sass, comfort, and style. Guaranteed to keep you on the dance floor!
- This modified d’Orsay design features a metallic upper with a crinkle finish
- Overlasted ruching with a classic bow detail on the vamp
- Padded insole to keep you in the dance floor
- Available in Silver and Bronze at Payless Shoes.
- 4″ square heel with .5″ platform
The Drexel is a seductive open-toe peep toe shootie fit for all occasions, work, play, and stylish with denim!
- Contrasting suede leather upper for added texture
- Decorative cutouts and buckle accent for a playful vibe.
- Back zip entry
- Available in Black at Nine West
- 4″ square heel with .5″ platform
6- Floral Stiletto
7- Red Patent Diamante-Rhinestoned Heel
These sexy and sweet (or is it saint and sinner!) stilettos are distinctly Lanvin with its frayed edges on the ribbons, the rhinestone studded heels topping patent leather and pretty floral prints.
- Pumps in floral adorned with bows, or red patent with diamanté encrusted (disco ball) heels
- Padded insole to keep you comfy
- Available at H&M stores.
8- Open Toe Ankle Boot Heel
Strap yourself up and get ready to soar with a criss-cross open boot
- Preforated leatherette ankle upper with straps and back zipper closure
- Double side buckles and open toe
- 4.5″ heel height
- Available in Black at Arden B.
Finish off your after-dark fierce style with this leather peep-toe shootie from H by Halston featuring an edgy front zip closure.
- Zip front peep toe leather shootie
- 5- 1/2″ heel height and 1- 1/4″ platform
- Available in Black, and Tan
- H by Halston at Bakers Shoes
10- Studded Front Zip Platform
Studded Front Zip Platform is Red Hot and Saucy. Now all you’ll need is a little black dress and you’re ready for an awesome night out!
- Square studs align the front for maximum impact
- Cut out on both sides for a peekaboo sexiness
- Available in Red, Black, and Grey
- 4″ stiletto heel
- $40 at Cathy Jean
11- Oliver Boot
The Oliver Boot by Michael Antonio is knee-high knock ‘em, sock ‘em and be seen kinda boot.
- Knee-high boot with all-over buckle detail
- Side-zip closure and gussets at rear of shaft for fit
- 4.5″ heel and .75″ platform
- Available in Gray
- $49.99 at PiperLime.com
12- the Estefania
Take a walk on the wild side with this attention grabbing, urban-safari-chic peep toe bootie from Nine West.
- Printed hair-calf upper with unique leather lacing
- Easy side zipper
- 4″ heel, and petite platform
- Available in black reptile print, Natural/Dark Brown, Dk Green/ Black
- $59.99 at Nine West